- “Passepartout Training” refers to Passepartout Training Belgium bv, a company registered in Belgium with its registered office at Da Vincilaan 1, 1930 Zaventem and company number: BE0800.757.368.
- “Client” refers to the individual or entity that orders services from Passepartout Training.
- “Participant” refers to an individual who is enrolled in, and attends, a training session or workshop provided by PassePartout Training. This may include employees, staff members, or representatives of the Client, or any other individuals authorized by the Client to participate in the Services
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment is due 30 days after receipt of the invoice.
- Payments must be made by bank transfer (bank account details are given on the invoice).
- In case of late-payments after the due date of the invoice, a late payment fee of 10% on the original invoice amount will be charged, compounded monthly. With a minimum of 50€ and administration costs of 30€.
Passepartout Training has the right to postpone or to cancel the training course and decline registration. In the event that the course is cancelled by Passepartout Training the registration fee will be refunded in full.
Cancellations made by participants or the client must be made in writing. From the date they have sent the registration form the following cancellation policy applies:
- From registration to 30 days before the start date of the course: 90% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- From 30 days – 15 days before the start date of the course: 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- From 14 days before the starting date of the course: no registration fee will be refunded.
Passepartout Training will never be liable for performance delays nor for non-performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of nature, acts of government, labor disputes, and delays in transportation.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer of warranties:
- The Services provided by PassePartout Training are for educational purposes only. While PassePartout Training endeavors to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Company does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the content provided in the training sessions for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at the Participant’s own risk.
- PassePartout Training is not providing advice or consultancy and is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, in connection with the use of the information provided during the training sessions.
- Passepartout Training aims to provide the highest quality of training and provide accurate and informative services. However, PassePartout Training does not warrant that the Services will meet the Participant’s requirements or that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, PassePartout Training disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in the content of its training material and any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content provided during the training sessions
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of RPR Antwerp, Belgium